Monday, May 24, 2004

Sean Hannity Needs His Head Examined

First of all let noone have any illusions; I hate Sean Hannity with a passion. I have never met the man. I have never seen anything from him other than what I have heard on the radio from time to time and on TV. I know nothing of the man personaly other than the fact that he must be an asshole. The ramblings that this man is prone to usually are a hodge podge of carefully constructed fabrications. Usually some truth is in the rants but he skillfully leaves out any details that don't suit him. The other day I was listening at work as I am held hostage on Fridays to listen to Mr. Hannity as my work partner owns the radio and he picks the station. I was listening and heard him get all in a huff cause the liberal media pays more attention to the iraq prison scandal than to Nick Berg getting his head hacked off. What he seemed most pissed about is that most media outlets chose not to show the entire head hacking tragedy. Now. He also has a guest on the show that says that almost 70 percent of Americans polled want to see it............. I have talked to several hundred people about it in the past few days and not a single one has seen or wants to see this mans tragic final seconds. It's possibly one of the most gruesome things that I have heard of in my life and I really can't bring myself to watch it. I can't believe that Hannity and his cronies are considering this must see TV. Of course they also have a facination with wanting to show the WTC crashing down as often as is possible and take their young kids to see The Passion. That is a whole 'nuther story. If someone wants to see the Nick Berg beheading, there are numerous ways for them to do so. The internet has thousands of uncut, uninterupted copies for curious souls to behold. I used to watch the faces of death movies when I was a kid and during the first 15 minutes or so my friends and I would wince at the violent ends of these poor individuals. Then after a while you would just watch it like any other movie. You get dead to the violence. Numb to the deaths. I don't want my kids seeing Mr. Berg getting killed. Why Mr. Hannity wants to show them is beyond me. I personaly think that everyone knows that getting your head cut off by Jordanian terrorists is a bad thing. We know it was an evil act. We already know it was sickening. Why would you need some Airbag on the radio telling you what you should be seeing on tv. Mr. Hannity. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home