Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Playstation 3 is gonna bomb

Yes I have said it. I have said it because of many reasons. Number one. The new PS3 just came out with it introductory price. $600 dollars. Nintendo? 200. If you laid out a PS3 out in front of me and a Nintendo Wii........Yeah its called Wii.............UGGGHH!!!!..........Revolution was kick ass why the hell they call it the Wii is beyond me. FUCKIN STUPID!!!! anyway.......I would pick the 200 dollar system. Nintendo is gonna come out with some killer games. PS3 is so fuckin expensive, that it is going to limit buyers. Consequently there are going to be less games sold. Developers have to know this. Every game PS3 comes out with is going to have to be huge sellers or they will never sell enough games to make any fuckin money. You know what you are going to see alot of? Ports of PC games. I weep for these guys. Not really. Im laughing my ass off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home