Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Christians need to lighten the fuck up

Now I as a Christian am saying those fucks need to lighten up. It's a movie for one thing. Next thing, is that it's a movie about a FICTIONAL story. So why are they getting so fuckin bent about it? People are saying that it will confuse people. Well let me let you all in on a little secret. EVERYONE IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE BIBLE AND GOD! That's the way it works ya dumbasses! I for the most part am embarrassed by my fellow Christians. Their war on Christmas, the Passion of the Christ, and Pat Robertson are enough to make anyone skip the faith and just say fuck it. But I am concerned for my eternal soul, so I am stuck with these pitiful excuses for representation. Actually, I am not. The way I buck those assholes, most of them think I am some kind of atheist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home