Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I knew it!!!!!

I knew it. All along I had my suspicions. It's all the left wing medias fault for what has happened in Iraq. Or so the administration wants you to believe. It was the media that took the pictures and leaked them to the people of the world. It was the media that intructed these men and women to sodomize, torture, rape, and murder these prisoners. It was the media that buried the Weapons of Mass Destruction so deep so that somehow we can't find them. It was the media! Of course it was! How could I have been so blind all this time. I bet those bastards in the media have killed the 900 plus coalition soldiers too!........................Yeah..Right. Mr. Bush is running against what is in fact a very weak opponent. Kerry is very uninspiring and I am going to vote for him anyway but the man needs to show some fire. Bush on the other hand is a "good ole boy!" Heck! He probably even drinks beer and eats barbeque!!!! Whoooo Weeee! He is a turnip though. You can just tell he is manipulated and very thin skinned. He won't read the papers or watch the news. He gets all his info fed to him by his advisors. No wonder the man seems like hes out of touch! To him everything is grand! The Emperor and His New Clothes. You remember we read it in the second grade? This is just like out of the book. Remember when we all thought The Emperor was a big retard? All smug thinking he was too smart, too good, to not be able to see what it was his advisors (I mean tailors) were talking about? So he just played along? Ended up walking through town naked? Well Bush has that look on his face right now. Hes too stupid to know that all his tailors (I mean advisors!) have pulled the wool over his eyes all this time and now he just stands there looking like a fool. Well Mr. Bush I think you have some people to blame. Too bad its not the media. It's people with names like Rice, Wolfowitz, Chenney, and Rumsfeld. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Bush realizes that these people have duped his dim ass. Bush will turn around in disbelief and all four of them will just stand there and shrug. It will be classic. I just hope the media is there to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home