Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mothers passing AIDS to their babies with chewed food?

When my mother used to spit on a napkin and wash some kind of dirt off of my face, I would feel puke rising in the back of my throat. Any time I was present when my wife tried to do it to my kids, I would stop her. I would walk 10 steps get a wet paper towel and wash the childs face. If there were no towels around, the kid would have to be dirty. Now we find out that there are lots of mothers that prechew food for their babies. What kind of sick fuckin shit is that? These must be the dumbest fuckin mothers on the planet. The mouth is the most filthy part of the human body. It was evidently spread when the women had open bleeding sores in their mouths. Bleeding open sores?! They were feeding bloody puss from their mouths, to their children when they had AIDS. I just think these mothers must be retarded or something. This world is loaded with them. Fuckin morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home