Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Andrew Keegan got what he deserved

Evidently there must not be a whole lot going on in the world today because we were treated to the glorious sounds of some Hollywood dipshit getting tasered. Oh yes.... and it's glorious! I have had several run ins with cops in my day and I have learned several things. One thing is cops like calm and passive. Give a cop calm and passive and you can be on your way. Give them even an inkling of lip and you can forget it. Got pulled over for a tail light one time and hadn't done anything. Little bit of attitude got me a ticket and almost a nice fine. Got pulled over another time for doing 85 in a 40, was meek as a lamb and didn't get shit. This dumbass Andrew Keegan was approached by the police. Was told to turn the music down. He got a little familiar with the guy. Thought maybe the cop was joking. Well turns out the guy might have been having a bad day, and they put the boots to him. I say good. Cops don't have time for that bullshit. Yes sir! I'll turn the music down! Would you care for a fruity beverage? that's all it takes and everyone would have been on their way. The pity party train don't stop at my address. Especially when it has to do with these shit bag actors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home