Saturday, June 05, 2004

Reagan Can Go To Hell

Matters little to me that I heard today that Ronald Reagans health is declining. I say good riddance. What did that man do to ever deserve the accolades that have been heaped upon him. He did more to destroy the American way of life than any president I can think of. People bitch about Clinton. So what the man got a blow job. Guess what?! So have I! I guess thats what pissed Cal Thomas off. He married some bitch that won't suck his dick. Now he's stuck being sexually frustrated. Poor fellow. Must suck to be as ridged a sack of shit as Cal is. Anyway Reagan has infact departed. Well I can't say I am glad he's dead but I find it really nausiating that all the GOP Cock hounds are on the mans jock 100 fold since he died. That really is pathetic. There is a group of people that want to rename everything in this country after the dearly departed Ronnie. And now that hes dead that may truly happen. I will be in hell on Earth. However I want to retract the Reagan can go to hell thing. Reagan has my permission to go to heaven. Bush on the other hand I'm sure has a nice specialy warm place reserved for him. Now that man can go flat footed straight to fuckin hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home