Friday, July 08, 2005

Just bought another AR-15

Just bought another AR-15. It's a Bushmaster just like the other one I had last year but this one has a birdcage flash supressor and a bayonete lug. Gotta have that bayonete. Anyway. I just thought that I would clear up some things. This Bushmaster is a hell of alot better than the other one I had. The other one I had didn't shoot as good as it should have. I have a suspicion that it was because the carrying handel is permenantly attached on this one and the last one I had the carry handle came off so that you could mount a scope. Plus right out of the box I'm hitting targets at 75 yards with open sights. With the last Bushmaster I had I couldn't hit jackshit. Don't know why unless the sights were moving. I'm not just hitting the targets. I am nailing them right down the middle most of the time. Cambells soup cans were dancing all over the place. I don't give a shit who you are. Try seeing a soup can at 100 yards with peep sights. It's not easy and anyone that says that it is is a liar. Plus with the flash surpressor the crack of the muzzle is not nearly as loud as it is with a muzzle brake. It's almost tolerable. Going back to the hitting targets thing. I have people telling me at work that they are shooting 5 shot groups at 500 yards and able to cover all 5 shots with a dime.............................My Fuckin Ass you are! With a perfectly tuned gun that costs more than these jackasses can afford its pretty near impossible to do what they are saying. Now there are those that can do this. I am not disputing that. I just don't think casual shooters from my work that bought their rifles at Walmart are doing this. Plus everyone that you talk to on the internet about shooting are snipers and airforce special forces. But that's a whole other story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home