Saturday, May 13, 2006

People will be lining up for PS3?

You bet your sweet ass they will be. When the 360 went on sale the Walmart up the road they had 10 units. 10...... and my wife and her dumbassed friend sat in line for 10 hours to get one each. My wife wondered how much she could sell one on Ebay for. Well evidently there were lots of people doing the same thing. Half of those up there were buying them not for themselves but to sell on Ebay. I have read that the PS3 will be selling on Ebay for over a grand. Do you think I would stand in line for 8 hours to make 300 bucks? Well not me. I could make that at work, not sitting on my ass in some shitty Walmart. There are some that will go to any lengths to make money at over charging and cheating people. They get off on it. Anyway in a town of 50000 you have 10 360s....................do the fuckin math. You think there is going to be a line? PS3 will be the same way. You will have your rich kids that get them because thats what rich people do. They buy expensive shit for their kids. Then you have the parents that are desperate to give their kids what they never had. Thats where I fall. I can't afford it but I may be tempted to get one just because I like to spoil the kids. Then you have the poor fucks that will eat tuna fish out of a can for a month just so they can save enough from the Welfare check to get one. Then you have the people that could care less. I personally will probably get a Nintendo Wii first. It will be tough to decide weather to get a 360 or a PS3. It really will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home