Tuesday, January 03, 2006

To all Georgia Bulldog fans....Kiss my ass!!

I of course am talking to ALL Georgia Bulldog fans when I say FUCK YOU! I have not ever been so satisfied as to when I saw all the hearts in the Georgia Dome break as my Mountaineers kicked their arrogant asses! All of them screaming and yelling their trailerpark obsenities at my out gunned Mounties. Georgia was only favored by 7 but you know how it is. They want people to watch the game so they don't really want to tell you what they think the score is gonna be. All I heard was, "Bulldogs are gonna ass rape West Virginia". I too bought into it. I found myself doubting that they even deserved to be in the game. The Big East is a "Joke" conference. All the papers and sports assholes think so. Evidently the Bulldogs thought so too because they slepwalked through the first quarter and a half. Then they woke up and began to work on West Virginias outmanned Secondary. But in the end it wasn't enough and a scrawny little punter ripped their hearts out. I was laughing my ass off. To all you Georgia fans and SEC whores. FUCK YOU! The lowly team from the BIG EAST JUST FLAT WHOOPED YOUR ASS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home