Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bank Robbin assholes captured unfortunately

I say unfortunately because I wish they'd have killed those motherfuckers. I understand violence. I have violent thoughts every fuckin day! There's a difference here. The people who I want to act out violence on have wronged me in some way. They took the last Pepsi Max out of the machine at work. Maybe they parked their shopping cart sideways in the aisle at Walmart. Maybe they cut me off on Interstate 220! All vile offenses! These assholes endangered people for no fucking reason. Some person was cashing a check and these jackasses run in and start shooting. Some cop just doing his job and they shoot at him. I'm glad they caught those bastards but they should have done us all a favor and blew those weazly fuckers away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bulletstopper said...

Update on this shit. Don't even know why I'm doing it because it's typical what they are saying. "didn't mean to hurt anyone"...... I guess that's why you all fuckers shot at the cops like five separate times! "when we shot at them they were really far back. You could barely see them. And they were shooting at us". As if they were justified for shooting back! Just for the record the police say they never shot at these idiots while they were on the road. I can see what's gonna happen. This woman is gonna get some kind of noteriety out of this and I am gonna be forces to get pissed. She's already all over the news. If I see this bitch on the cover of Intouch magazine next to those teen mom sluts, I'm gonna reach into my wife's purse pull out her keys and stick one of them into my brain. I'm not putting up with this bullshit world no more!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home