Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Republicans are so fuckin' stupid

They make me sick. I look at how long it took my father in law to realize that Bush was a tird and he makes me sick. It's only taken me a little over two years to realize Obama sucks. He really does. Weakest president I can name. Carter was sabotaged by circumstances. Obama sabotages himself. He should have rammed healthcare through. He should have let the bush taxcuts expire. He should have told the repubs to stick it in their ear when they threatened him with letting the debt ceiling deadline expire, and invoked his 14th amendment rights. Let them waste their time impeaching him. He pussed out on everything and now I'm forced to vote for some third party candidate. Relegated to loser status. Thank you mr president for dooming our country to 8 more years of repuke rule. All because you haven't got a set of nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home