Friday, October 07, 2011

Hank Williams Jr. You stupid mother fucker!

I'm sure we all know by now that Hank Williams Jr has been fired from Monday Night Footballs opening. Number one? Good fucking riddance. Now all we gotta do is get rid of that screeching Faith Hill and well be in business! The damn game comes on too late as it is and I get sick of watching 15 minutes of country fried hell everytime I wanna watch a football game! When I think of Monday night football a glassy eyed leather booted Faith Hill is not what I imagine. The whole thing is stupid. But I digress. What I really wanted to talk about is how fuckin stupid Hank Williams Jr is. He said some stupid shit about the President being like Adolf Hitler. Then he wanted to clarify it and say that he was just talking about how polar opposites they are and the duality of man blah blah blah. We know what you said and it was retarded. Then he gets fired by ESPN and gets all indignant and says well I didn't get fired because I quit! Then spouted something about his first amendment rights. Well stupid fuck. You have every right to say anything you want but there is also a consequence. People just may hold you accountable for what you say! You're not in jail. You were free to say it. But people thought it was fuckin stupid so your ass is fired! Talking about how ordinary Americans are hurting and how he's just a regular guy. Cry me a fuckin river. Have your limo drive you to your private helicopter to take you back to your 50 million dollar mansion. Fuckin prick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home