Wednesday, August 17, 2011

John Gibson, you sir, are an asshole!

I don't know why I'm wasting my time with this old motherfucker but I have to say something about this jerk or ill never forgive myself. Mr. Gibson, in all his wisdom, says public sector workers should get off their butts and get back to work. He goes on to say that he's old enough to retire, and he's such a hardcore working machine that he's gonna keep on working no matter what. Well color me unimpressed. I want you to get your ashen gristled up ass up from behind your typewriter, from behind your microphone, and go do a job that actually contributes to something. If you had to dig ditches, or crawl through sewers, or empty garbage the last 40 years you'd probably be happy to retire! I've seen people retire and struggle to make ends meet. It's no fucking picnic. People who worked and saved paid their houses off had investments, did it all right, and still die penniless. Die with nothing! So is it such a crime that these people get to retire and enjoy life for a few years before they get too broke or too broken down?! Well I don't think so. That dickhead John Gibson needs to shut his old bitch lady looking face (he looks like an old woman) and leave people the fuck alone. Mans got millions of dollars and is pissed if someone gets to retire and enjoy what's left of their time here. Stupid fuck bitches about how the government won't stay out of his finances and then dedicates his radio show to getting into other people's retirement finances. What a dickhead hypocrit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home