Thursday, September 01, 2011

Enough with the wiki leaks bullshit!

I love America. I love it's constitution most of all. I fought for it. I'd die for it. The law of this land in it's purist form is the only shred of decency this country has left. The lawyers and politicians that twist it and use the constitution for their own evil purposes are our greatest enemy. But that is another subject for another time. I'm speaking of wikileaks. I'm all for disclosure. I'm all for openness. What I'm not for is activists releasing people's names and addresses for all the world to see. I'm not for embarrassing people for the sake of it. And some of our nations secrets are just that. Secrets! To expose liars and cheats I'm all for it. But this wikileaks shit is getting ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home