Friday, September 02, 2011

I'm letting my jealous flag fly!

In this country and throughout the world you have a class of people who are beyond royalty. They have all the wealth of a king or queen but none of the BS trappings of having to maintain any kind of public persona. They are truly free. I am not going to rail against these people. In fact I'm gonna call my angst exactly what it is. Jealousy! Now that is a sin I know but how the he'll could you not be jealous of these people. I look at my life. 8 hours a day is spent working. 8 sleeping. I get 8 to enjoy the little that I have been able to scrape up for my family. You have this girl, her name is Petra I believe. Her father owns a racing team. Shes 25 maybe not even that. Drop dead gorgeous. Dad just bought her a 85 million dollar mansion and a 500K Rolls. She's got every minute of every day to enjoy herself and all the money in the world to get whatever she wants. So cor me jealous. And more power to her. At least she's not some attention whore like Paris Hilton. Enjoys her money in private. Perhaps she summed up her total lack of understanding about just how much better she has it than everyone else when she said,"I'm not spoiled, I'm privledged". Indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home