Thursday, August 11, 2011

Race riots

In my 37 years I have seen a mob or two. When I was in Virginia beach several years ago I made the mistake of walking to the seven eleven at 2 in the morning for cigarettes. At the same time I was getting to the street all of the clubs closed and the streets were flooded with drunk black dudes. It's not racist to feel out of place. Nothing happened to me but it wasn't long before the police were responding to a shooting. People were trampled shot beat up etc. I never did get my cigarettes but I can't say that was anythi g but a typical crowd of drunk young people. Minus the shooting of course. Now this bullshit that went on in Wisconson on the other hand, if I heard it correctly, was straight up racist. Black people need to step up to the plate and acknowledge the racists in their own community. This shit needs to be addressed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bulletstopper said...

I shouldn't hear cracker on the tv. White boy shouldn't be a part of their vocabulary any more than black or colored boy should be in mine. This nigga nigger bullshit needs to stop. I'm exhausted with it. Jumping through all the politicaly correct hoops just to see blacks get a pass on it pisses me off and I know I can't be the only one. It's more a case of inequality than it is with race these days. Not that I wanna insult an entire race of people but why the he'll am I made to feel bad because they are allowed to insult mine!? Just aggravates me. Blacks got a raw deal no doubt about it, but the only way were ever gonna move on like the rest of the world did is if we stop being racists. That goes as much for blacks as it does for whites.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home