Thursday, September 15, 2011

I hate country music

There was a day where I could belt out Low Places with the best of em. I owned Travis Trits Greatest hits. Little Randy Travis, Ropin the Wind, all that shit. That was when I had just gotten my first real girlfriend. Was just a kid. I really liked country music. Would play it right along side Metallica and Anthrax. So anyway, as the years went by there was a shift. Hank Jr. Turned to Toby Keith. Keith Urban, and Tim McGraw. Otherwise known as the pusification of country music. No longer was it about being drunk, or their old lady pissing them off. It was about how their lives would suck so bad if not for that little girl that they've been going out with since kindergarten. All love songs and songs about pussy shit. Now I love a love song as much as the next guy but pile that on top of dudes singing about how good their bluejeans fit and how they are having a night just for them going barefoot and you have shitty music. Add to that the cookie cutter Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, and NASCAR and youve thoroughly pissed me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home