Monday, October 17, 2011

Walking Dead Season 2 premier lacked

Walking Dead Season 2 was lackluster at best. Spoilers ahead if you live under a rock and didn't see it. What I loved about season one, or at least most of it, was that the characters did believable things. The circumstances were believable in a fictional setting. The characters didn't act like idiots. I wasn't screaming at the tv,"Don't go in there!" they acted and behaved much like I would. Only thing is in a real world there would be guns fuckin everywhere! This is America. There's like 10 guns for every man woman and child! If this is me I'm packin AR15s and Beretta carbines! Not 38 snubnose revolvers. Anyway if I'm on the road and zombies are coming up on me and haven't seen me like hell am I gonna lay there and let them tromp over me. I'm gonna make my way down the road and beat feet into the woods. Another thing that bugged me. Situation like that. Old man takes my pistol he is getting his ass beat to death if I don't get it back. It's a family heirloom, Plus it's my only protection. Yep he's gettin the boots put to him if he don't make good with the pistol post haste. And why the he'll do they insist on driving all the time! Find a farm. Fortify it. Set up a watchstanders bill and hold up as best you can. At least till you get your feet under you. No these guys have to run around hanging by their fingernails all the time. And the end. The ridiculous end.
Deer aren't gonna let you walk up to it. If it was their sign I can believe that but what good does it do to blast the kid in the chest with a .30-06? Annoying. I get the depressing nature of the show but take your foot off our throats from time to time! It was good but it had the annoying trappings of a Bmovie starting to creep in. Let's hoPe for stronger efforts in the upcoming season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home