Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Walking Dead episode 3 thoughts

Spoilers ahead!!!!!!! Not really but I am going to make some comments about the third episode and if you haven't seen it already you're gonna be pissed. Don't say you weren't warned! Season two is picking up steam! Really loving the way the stories are filling out. The stories seem to be dealing with the characters and their inner demons rather than just running from zombies all the time. These situations are tense as it is, then add the occasional zombie popping out, and you end up constantly on the edge of your seat. My heart sank when Shane shot Otis. I have him elevated up to hero status like Rick and then he goes and feeds Otis to the zombies. I have heard lots of pro cons but bottom line is, I'm not sacrificing my soul to survive. If Otis falls behind and I have to abandon him so be it. I could live with that. But to shoot him in the leg and let the zombies eat him? Hell no! The next second it could be me getting eaten and there would be no time to ask for forgiveness. No time to make peace and I'd die a murderer. It was Otiss fault but I'd have still worked to sVe him rather than sacrificing him so I could live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home