Sunday, July 11, 2004

Fuck NASCAR

Ok I was a skeptic. I had seen all the ESPN highlights of NASCAR races and was basicly asking myself "Who the hell cares!" Get to the Anna Kournakova hightlights already! Anyway I decided that I would watch a few races since alot of my friends and family members like to watch the races and being the socialite I didn't want to be left out. So I watched some races. Even picked out a driver I liked. Then after the Daytona 500 I once again asked myself, "Who the fuck cares!". Christ come on! This is a sport!? Football is a sport. Lacrosse is a sport. But NASCAR?! It's the sport of drunks watching cars go round and round! I don't give a shit if its hard to drive 200 MPH around a circle. It don't take any natural God given ability to drive a car. If you work really hard and drive your body to the limits of endurance it still all depends on weather you have a good car or not. The fattest piece of shit alive could have a great car and win every race. This is an event like the Kentucky Derby or Sailing. It's not a sport! So all you redneck fuckers out there better get a fuckin grip. Take your NASCAR and shove it up your fat asses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home