Saturday, January 14, 2006

Phil Simms can BITE my ass!!!!

Of all the gutless shitheads that do TV Football commentary, I think it is the ramblings of one Phil Simms that I detest the most. First and formost let me be fair. I hate Phil Simms for truly bullshit reasons but hate him I do. Bullshit reason number one. He hates the Pittsburgh Steelers. A few years ago when they were playing ........actually I forget who the Steelers were playing but you will listen anyway. This team was loosing to the Steelers by like 14 points and all day, all you could hear was how great the other teams defense was. And how great the other team played. Too bad they were getting their assed kicked Phil!!! You fuckin moron! Bullshit reason number two. His voice and commentary are for shit. I mean he borders on mentaly retarded when he speaks. "This is the turning point in the game right here." 10 minutes later...... "This is the point where this team wins or loses. " 2 minutes later........"This team has to stop them to have a chance." The Patriots had not scored a touchdown all fuckin day long today! They hurried up and scored one and all of a sudden Phil thinks the Pats are gonna sprout touchdowns out of their asses because they are down by 2 scores with 2 minutes left and the other teams got the fuckin ball! Yeah the Patriots had them right where they wanted them. They meant to get 4 turnovers turned into Denver points. It was all part of Belechicks plan! That fuckin genius! He talked on and on about how the Patriots got so much heart. Well mother fucker if I got paid millions of dollars a year to play ball I damn sure better have heart. All the heart money can buy! He kept talking about courage and heart. Ok courage is what it took to storm the beaches of Normandy. These guys don't need it. They make millions of dollars a year playing a kids game. Courage is hardly the words I'd use to describe it. So fuck the NFL, the officials, and Phil Simms. Most especially Simms.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris W. McCarty said...

Theisman is WAY worse than Simms. Theisman is the NFL's equivalent to Bill Walton.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Bulletstopper said...

Oh yeah I forgot Theisman. He's terrible. Much worse than Philly.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home